A Data Presentation Program
for RISC OS Computers
GraphBox Professional was originally written for Minerva Software by David Snell and first marketed in 1991.
This version, released by David, has been brought up to date and is now compatible with both 26 and 32 bit RISC OS machines.
The features of GraphBox Professional include:
- Forty-three graph types including:
- Line graphs with or without error bars
- Bubble charts, Scatter charts with or without error bars
- Bar charts, horizontal/vertical, 3D/2D, stacked/layered
- Column charts
- Stacked area charts
- Kite Diagrams
- Pie Charts including 3D pie charts
- Expression plots for multiple expressions
- Polynomial plots up to fifth order
- Polar charts including line and scatter
- Ternary (triangular) diagrams for chemists
- Surface charts, isometric or orthographic
- Produces Draw files for accuracy and ease of manipulation
- Full handling of logarithmic graphs
- Straight line and curve fitting using least squares polynomials
- Uses outline fonts for best possible presentation
- Automatic date and time handling
- Measures positions accurately from plotted graphs
- Exports statistics from your data
- Allows multiple plots on one set of axes
- Complete control over axis limits, intervals and accuracy
- Integrates with suitable applications eg DTP, Spreadsheets etc.
- Hot link to PipeDream III
- Load data from CSV, TSV, ASCI and other sources
- Optional cross-hatch shading for enhanced monochrome graphs
- Automatically creates a legend for your graph
- Optional spectrum shading for surface charts
- RISC OS Compliant (26/32 bit neutral)
- SID data format compatible
- Up to 16 times zoom facility for onscreen accuracy
- Built-in HTML manual
- 104 pagecolour printed manual available as an extra.
A comprehensive tutorial takes you through the various possibilities of GraphBox Professional to help you get the very best out of it and enable you to produce a presentation to be proud of.
Click here to see examples of the 43 graph types.
Click here to order a copy on-line.
Return to Home Page